While Obamacare continues to crash and burn, insurance companies are canceling thousands of policies that do not meet Obamacare requirements. Businesses are receiving letters raising rates by 100% to 200%, and those costs could be passed on to employees. All of this is creating uncertainty in family budgets, forcing an assessment on how much to spend on Christmas gifts and holiday dinners. This uncertainty could have a major downer on local Christmas spending. According to some reports, families are already be starting to increase their emergency funds to cover the rising cost of health insurance. Funds that will not be spend on Christmas.
Bastiat Triangle Alliance
- Californians think climate change is happening but that it won’t hurt them, survey finds | The Sacramento Bee
- California Drought Report #85: Centennial Reservoir Project EIS
- Green Screen Review # 24: Tech Giants Moving In
- Green Screen Review: How America Gave Up on Change
- Where Will You Be On August 21, 2017?