The global warmers in New Jersey and New York are almost a thick as those in California where we continue to impose AB-32, slamming business with mandatory reductions in “greenhouse” gasses. It appears this cohort of New York and New Jersey “global warmers” are not buying Super Bowel tickets, according to a post on Drudge. They are not looking forward to sitting in a freezing stadum. The teams have been put on high alert for changes to the scheduling of the first Super Bowel to be played in an open-air stadium. Temperatures have already hit record lows and are expected to plunge in the coming days. They may have to delay the super Bowl until Al Gores global warming shows in March or April. Here is the long term Feb Temperature forecast for the US, including New Jersey.
Bastiat Triangle Alliance
- Californians think climate change is happening but that it won’t hurt them, survey finds | The Sacramento Bee
- California Drought Report #85: Centennial Reservoir Project EIS
- Green Screen Review # 24: Tech Giants Moving In
- Green Screen Review: How America Gave Up on Change
- Where Will You Be On August 21, 2017?