I have just finished this book which covers the climate history of California and the South West. I have posted a review of the book at The Next Grand Minimum. If you are interest in climate history and the potential impact on our future, I recommend the book.
Bastiat Triangle Alliance
- Western Hudson Bay freeze-up earlier than average for 1980s for the third year in a row
- The ‘New Normal’ Is Not What You Think
- Does one ten-thousandth of the atmosphere control Earth’s thermostat?
- Cold October (and now November) in perspective
- Utah sees record cold of -43.6 ºF – ‘Perhaps the lowest October temperature ever recorded’ in the Continental U.S.