I was half awake and I heard the house creak as the shock wave rippled through the house from west to east at 3.22 AM. A few minutes later my cellphone quake alerting system went off, reporting a 4.1 in Lamont CA. While I was trying to figure out how we would feel such a small quake so far way the American Canyon report of 5.7 came on the screen. It was upgraded to 6.1 when I got up at 6AM. Now reported as a 6.0. Watching Sacramento stations report the damage this morning.
Bastiat Triangle Alliance
Hifast on Gov. Brown blames climate ‘den… Hifast on Watch: Geologist Gregory Wrigh… George Rebane on Global Warming is a Tornado… George Rebane on Dianne Feinstein has to be… Hifast on Wet or Dry California Win… George Rebane on Wet or Dry California Win… Russ Steele on Alarmist Claim Rebuttal [… Hifast on Mother Nature Supports Trump T… Russ Steele on Mother Nature Supports Trump T… James Seif on Alarmist Claim Rebuttal […
- Gov. Brown blames climate ‘deniers’ for worsening wildfires – Scientific evidence refutes him
- Watch: Geologist Gregory Wrightstone: Recent temperature history puts the lie to CO2 driven warming
- Climatologist Pat Michaels on “Life, Liberty, and Levin”
- Global Warming is a Tornado Killer
- Globally, The Coolest September In The Last 10 Years.