I was half awake and I heard the house creak as the shock wave rippled through the house from west to east at 3.22 AM. A few minutes later my cellphone quake alerting system went off, reporting a 4.1 in Lamont CA. While I was trying to figure out how we would feel such a small quake so far way the American Canyon report of 5.7 came on the screen. It was upgraded to 6.1 when I got up at 6AM. Now reported as a 6.0. Watching Sacramento stations report the damage this morning.
Bastiat Triangle Alliance
- United States – Record-high snow cover across the Lower 48
- My Friend Anthony Watts at COP25: Climate Change and Data Manipulation
- Everything That Happens on Earth Happens in Cycles
- Western Hudson Bay freeze-up earlier than average for 1980s for the third year in a row
- The ‘New Normal’ Is Not What You Think