Look at the cycles in the precipitation. These are natural cycles driven by large scale Pacific ocean trends, warm PDO or cool PDO. We are currently in a cool phase PDO that should last for the next 20 years.
Bastiat Triangle Alliance
- Western Hudson Bay freeze-up earlier than average for 1980s for the third year in a row
- The ‘New Normal’ Is Not What You Think
- Does one ten-thousandth of the atmosphere control Earth’s thermostat?
- Cold October (and now November) in perspective
- Utah sees record cold of -43.6 ºF – ‘Perhaps the lowest October temperature ever recorded’ in the Continental U.S.