Look at the cycles in the precipitation. These are natural cycles driven by large scale Pacific ocean trends, warm PDO or cool PDO. We are currently in a cool phase PDO that should last for the next 20 years.
Bastiat Triangle Alliance
- United States – Record-high snow cover across the Lower 48
- My Friend Anthony Watts at COP25: Climate Change and Data Manipulation
- Everything That Happens on Earth Happens in Cycles
- Western Hudson Bay freeze-up earlier than average for 1980s for the third year in a row
- The ‘New Normal’ Is Not What You Think