According to Joe Bastardi the weather models are predicting increasing moisture in California over the next year. He explains the factors that will influence this moisture increase in his 04-04-15 Saturday Summary at Weather Bell. I recommend you listen to Joe, it will give you some hope for a more moist spring and summer. Video HERE.
Bastiat Triangle Alliance
- Does one ten-thousandth of the atmosphere control Earth’s thermostat?
- Cold October (and now November) in perspective
- Utah sees record cold of -43.6 ºF – ‘Perhaps the lowest October temperature ever recorded’ in the Continental U.S.
- WSJ: Fires and Blackouts Made in Sacramento
- CA: No Global Warming Last 5 Years