The 2016 Framers Almanac says there will be above normal-rainfall in the first half of the winter in California, but then that will dry up and the drought is expected to continue. “We don’t expect a whole lot of relief,” Janice Stillman said from Dublin, New Hampshire, where the almanac is compiled.
Bastiat Triangle Alliance
- Breaking – Official US Govt Data shows accelerating temperature decline since 2016
- CLIMATEGATE: Untangling Myth and Reality Ten Years Later
- United States – Record-high snow cover across the Lower 48
- My Friend Anthony Watts at COP25: Climate Change and Data Manipulation
- Everything That Happens on Earth Happens in Cycles