El Niño: Wet winter conditions now likely across all of California, not just the south, new report says — In the latest sign that El Niño conditions are likely to bring a wet weather to drought-parched California, federal scientists on Thursday announced for the first time that all of California — including the northern part of the state from the Bay Area to the Oregon border — is now expected to receive average or above average rainfall this winter.
Bastiat Triangle Alliance
Hifast on Gov. Brown blames climate ‘den… Hifast on Watch: Geologist Gregory Wrigh… George Rebane on Global Warming is a Tornado… George Rebane on Dianne Feinstein has to be… Hifast on Wet or Dry California Win… George Rebane on Wet or Dry California Win… Russ Steele on Alarmist Claim Rebuttal [… Hifast on Mother Nature Supports Trump T… Russ Steele on Mother Nature Supports Trump T… James Seif on Alarmist Claim Rebuttal […
- Gov. Brown blames climate ‘deniers’ for worsening wildfires – Scientific evidence refutes him
- Watch: Geologist Gregory Wrightstone: Recent temperature history puts the lie to CO2 driven warming
- Climatologist Pat Michaels on “Life, Liberty, and Levin”
- Global Warming is a Tornado Killer
- Globally, The Coolest September In The Last 10 Years.