El Niño: Wet winter conditions now likely across all of California, not just the south, new report says — In the latest sign that El Niño conditions are likely to bring a wet weather to drought-parched California, federal scientists on Thursday announced for the first time that all of California — including the northern part of the state from the Bay Area to the Oregon border — is now expected to receive average or above average rainfall this winter.
Bastiat Triangle Alliance
- Western Hudson Bay freeze-up earlier than average for 1980s for the third year in a row
- The ‘New Normal’ Is Not What You Think
- Does one ten-thousandth of the atmosphere control Earth’s thermostat?
- Cold October (and now November) in perspective
- Utah sees record cold of -43.6 ºF – ‘Perhaps the lowest October temperature ever recorded’ in the Continental U.S.