El Niño: Wet winter conditions now likely across all of California, not just the south, new report says — In the latest sign that El Niño conditions are likely to bring a wet weather to drought-parched California, federal scientists on Thursday announced for the first time that all of California — including the northern part of the state from the Bay Area to the Oregon border — is now expected to receive average or above average rainfall this winter.
Bastiat Triangle Alliance
- Earth Hour: Just Virtue-Signaling
- Californians think climate change is happening but that it won’t hurt them, survey finds | The Sacramento Bee
- California Drought Report #85: Centennial Reservoir Project EIS
- Green Screen Review # 24: Tech Giants Moving In
- Green Screen Review: How America Gave Up on Change