In the past El Niño events the big rain and snow months came in Jan and Feb. We still have time to think about the possibility of some local flooding. The average winter rain fall is about 65 days. During El Niño events we have had 100 days of rain/snow events. If you have had flooding in the past, you will have more flooding in the future. Be prepared.
Bastiat Triangle Alliance
- 18 examples of the spectacularly wrong predictions made around the first “Earth Day” in 1970
- A (Satirical) Rebuttal to “The Astounding Non-Success Of Sparky Cars”
- The Astounding Non-Success Of Sparky Cars
- PBS to turn NOVA science into climate propaganda machine
- The recent “atmospheric river” that soaked California, as seen in a forecast