From NOAA HEADQUARTERS Record ‘nuisance flooding’ in many US cities tied to Pacific weather pattern The frequency of nuisance tidal flooding in many U.S. cities increased as predicted for the 2015 meteorological year, from May 2015 to April 2016, according to a new NOAA report. In some cities, the days of nuisance flooding exceeded trends […]
Bastiat Triangle Alliance
- Californians think climate change is happening but that it won’t hurt them, survey finds | The Sacramento Bee
- California Drought Report #85: Centennial Reservoir Project EIS
- Green Screen Review # 24: Tech Giants Moving In
- Green Screen Review: How America Gave Up on Change
- Where Will You Be On August 21, 2017?