From NOAA HEADQUARTERS Record ‘nuisance flooding’ in many US cities tied to Pacific weather pattern The frequency of nuisance tidal flooding in many U.S. cities increased as predicted for the 2015 meteorological year, from May 2015 to April 2016, according to a new NOAA report. In some cities, the days of nuisance flooding exceeded trends […]
Bastiat Triangle Alliance
- Western Hudson Bay freeze-up earlier than average for 1980s for the third year in a row
- The ‘New Normal’ Is Not What You Think
- Does one ten-thousandth of the atmosphere control Earth’s thermostat?
- Cold October (and now November) in perspective
- Utah sees record cold of -43.6 ºF – ‘Perhaps the lowest October temperature ever recorded’ in the Continental U.S.