From NOAA HEADQUARTERS Record ‘nuisance flooding’ in many US cities tied to Pacific weather pattern The frequency of nuisance tidal flooding in many U.S. cities increased as predicted for the 2015 meteorological year, from May 2015 to April 2016, according to a new NOAA report. In some cities, the days of nuisance flooding exceeded trends […]
Bastiat Triangle Alliance
Hifast on Gov. Brown blames climate ‘den… Hifast on Watch: Geologist Gregory Wrigh… George Rebane on Global Warming is a Tornado… George Rebane on Dianne Feinstein has to be… Hifast on Wet or Dry California Win… George Rebane on Wet or Dry California Win… Russ Steele on Alarmist Claim Rebuttal [… Hifast on Mother Nature Supports Trump T… Russ Steele on Mother Nature Supports Trump T… James Seif on Alarmist Claim Rebuttal […
- Gov. Brown blames climate ‘deniers’ for worsening wildfires – Scientific evidence refutes him
- Watch: Geologist Gregory Wrightstone: Recent temperature history puts the lie to CO2 driven warming
- Climatologist Pat Michaels on “Life, Liberty, and Levin”
- Global Warming is a Tornado Killer
- Globally, The Coolest September In The Last 10 Years.